Brad Posehn rejoins the Veterinary Project Podcast for a strong Round 2!
Brad Posehn is a graduate of the College of Kinesiology at the University of Saskatchewan. He has spent the last 11 + years training several athletes in the NHL, KHL, AHL, NLL, NCAA, as well as the National and Provincial level in various sports such as volleyball, figure skating, football, lacrosse, swimming, and golf.
Over the years, as owner of Absolute Performance Centre in Calgary, Alberta, Brad has helped hundreds of individuals reach their goals through emphasizing proper movement patterns and catering programs to their sport and its specific demands from a biomechanical and physiological level, in a positive, fun and supportive environment.
In our 2nd conversation with Brad we dive into:
- Working through the ups and downs of owning and operating a gym during COVID
- Why get a personal trainer
- How much activity is required to move the needle
- Why people fall off an exercise routine
- How long it takes to actually see the results of a consistent fitness program
- Why women who lift weights won’t turn into the Incredible Hulk’s twin sister
- Training while pregnant: yay or nay?
- Get specific to address your body’s needs and capacities
Big thanks to Brad for reconnecting with us!
Connect with Brad on Instagram:
We’re online! Check out our website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info on the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project.
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to email@example.com. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM