Dr. Jonathan Leicht puts on his veterinary operator hat for this week’s episode covering all things veterinary suppliers!
Topics covered include:
- Have your agreements in place well before you open a new clinic
- Choosing your supplier “partners” wisely
- It’s all based on relationships
- Understanding the perspective of product reps from Pharma
- Salespeople are salespeople – so be direct!
- Things to consider when entering into contracts
- Clearly communicate when things change
- Thoughts on contracts being shorter or longer
- What to do if you’re a small volume cline or you don’t want to deal with supplier conversations
We’re online! Check out our website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info on the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project.
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please follow / subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to [email protected]. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM