Do you have a bucket list of things you want to do before you die?
In this week’s episode, co-hosts Dr. Michael Bugg and Dr. Jonathan Leicht have some fun (in part thanks to Dr. Leicht’s pre-show caffeine blitz) in this casual, coffee-cup conversation.
Connecting to the reality that we will die helps us realize that we should make the most of our lives.
What better way to do that than to lay out some experiences we want to enjoy before we pass on?
Intended to inspire, topics touched on include:
- Defining bucket lists and the importance of having them
- Different perspectives on bucket list items as a foundation for setting goals
- Sharing some of Dr. Bugg and Dr. Leicht’s bucket list experiences already had
- Future Dr. Bugg and Dr. Leicht bucket list items
- Don’t forget to make them happen!
Maybe it’s time to start checking off some of your bucket list items . . . and if you don’t have a list, start creating one today!
We’re now online! Check out our new website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info about the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project.
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM