What does veterinary medicine look like in a post-COVID world?
In this episode, Dr. Michael Bugg and Dr. Jonathan Leicht discuss what they think is here to stay, and what’s going away, in the post-COVID world.
Plenty has changed in the industry as a result of COVID and our hosts dive into some of those changes, sharing their opinions and thoughts on:
- Curbside services
- Delivery services and online access for clinics
- What happens when pet owners start going back to the office
- Creating client loyalty with new pet owners
- Clinic automation and software solutions
- Tele-medicine, tele-triage, and virtual reception
- Change management
- Networking events
- Artificial intelligence
- Work scheduling practices
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to email@example.com. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM