Dr. Phil Zeltzman is a traveling board-certified surgeon in Pennsylvania.
He is a serial entrepreneur with a severe case of Shiny Object Syndrome, international speaker, consultant, columnist, blogger, podcaster and a ridiculously long list of other fun stuff.
He is the co-founder of the Vet Financial Summit, which is an online community and financial conference that is coming up on September 18-19, 2021.
In this wide-ranging conversation with the ever-interesting Dr. Zeltzman, we cover:
- Blog writing and sharing stories
- What exactly is a traveling surgeon?
- How veterinarians can establish freedom by moving to a mobile work lifestyle
- A typical day in the life of a traveling surgeon
- Learning how to say no in transitioning from being on-call 24/7 to only doing surgeries from Monday-Wednesday
- Coping with Shiny Object Syndrome (SOS) and how Phil identifies opportunities worth pursuing
- How Chronos is solving the front-desk problems and overwhelm many clinics face
- Dr. Zeltzman’s reason for creating multiple streams of income . . . and it’s not the reason you think!
- The moment when Dr. Zeltzman realized the power of passive income
- Phil’s first passive income stream
- What the Veterinary Financial Summit is and why people should attend
- Phil’s Impact Round!
SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE VETERINARY PROJECT PODCAST LISTENERS!
Thanks to Phil and his Co-Founder Meredith, listeners of The Veterinary Project Podcast will receive 25% off tickets to The Veterinary Financial Summit, taking place virtually this September 18-19, 2021!
Use our exclusive promo code and get 25% off!
Promo Code: VFSTVP
The summit is also approved for up to 14 hours of RACE approved CE credit.
For more information on the Veterinary Financial Summit visit:
Thank you to Phil for joining us on the show. If you’d like to connect with Phil you can find him online at:
We’re now online! Check out our new website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info about the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project!
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to [email protected]. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM