Co-hosts Dr. Michael Bugg and Dr. Jonathan Leicht launch into an episode on Time Management in this edition of the show!
In time-focused fashion, topics and tips dispensed within include:
- Technology hacks for busy professionals managing multiple calendars
- The power of quarterly 90 day rocks
- Mike’s perspective: time management versus focus management
- Why priorities must get scheduled-in first
- Why “ignorance is bliss”
- Learning to say NO
- What it means to leave room for the magic
- Getting intentional and taking time to reflect
- Getting comfortable with delegation!
- Why “later takes longer”
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to [email protected]. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM