Where is the world of veterinary medicine in 2021?
In this episode, Dr. Michael Bugg leads a conversation with Dr. Jonathan Leicht around the current state of veterinary medicine.
With Jonathan in the thick of the industry and in the midst of the current build-out of a new clinic, the timing of this spirited conversation is certainly fitting. Topics covered include:
- The changing dynamics of staffing a clinic and building the right team
- The pros and cons of part-time employment, both for employees and clinic owners
- Staffing shortages across the industry
- Attracting and maintaining employees in today’s conditions
- How innovation and technology are driving the accessibility and utilization of veterinary professionals for clients
- Why demand for animal care has never been higher
- Jonathan’s final remarks on how veterinary clinics can succeed and take advantage of current opportunities
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM