Welcome to the Eggnogural Veterinary Project Podcast Holiday Roundtable!
It’s been a difficult couple years in the veterinary medicine industry. From staffing shortages to the unpredictable nature of the pandemic, to advances in how veterinary clinics are caring for animals and helping animal owners, there have been countless challenges we’ve faced as a result of our changing world.
In our final show of 2021 we’re going out with a bang, bringing in an exceptional collection of thought leaders and experts to discuss ideas and perspectives on the following important topics:
- The state of veterinary medicine in 2021
- “We’re at a fork in the road around client relationships”
- What the future of veterinary medicine holds in 2022 and beyond
- The role of regulation in the industry
- Improving utilization of veterinary technologists
- Navigating challenges with access to care
- Communication: in the workplace, in academia, in the profession
- How veterinary professionals can make an impact and find fulfilment
- Final thoughts and takeaways from the roundtable
Thank you to all our guests for aligning on this amazing conversation together.
And a BIG thank you to you, the listener, for your continued listenership!
Wishing you a happy holiday season from the entire team at the Veterinary Project Podcast!
Connect with all of our guests in the following places:
Dr. Tannetje Crocker:
Dr. Craig Mosley
Dr. Jordan Woodsworth:
Dr. Kent Weir:
Dr. Gary Marshall
Dr Stephanie Van Deynze
We’re online! Check out our website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info about the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project.
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to [email protected]. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM