How do you make your money?
In this episode, hosts Dr. Jonathan Leicht and Dr. Michael Bugg break down Robert Kiyosaki’s Cashflow Quadrant – a valuable model for seeing the four ways in which people earn money in the world.
Talking points of our conversation include:
- Explaining the four Cashflow Quadrants: employee (E), self-employed (SE), business owner (B), and investor (I)
- The pros and cons of each quadrant
- Why there is no right or wrong quadrant
- How veterinary professionals relate to the Cashflow Quadrant
- Recognizing different quadrants require different activities to earn money
Can you identify which quadrant or quadrants you’re in?
Check out our new website online at theveterinaryproject.com for more info about the show, our hosts, and all things veterinary project!
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to email@example.com. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM