Dr. Stephanie Van Deynze Snell co-hosts with Dr. Jonathan Leicht as we welcome back Becky Taylor of BS Communication Strategies to the show to discuss the whole wide world of opportunities for RVTs within vet med.
In her characteristically passionate style, Becky dives into the topic guided by our co-hosts covering all-things RVT in 2022. Areas covered include:
- The huge opportunities in vet med for RVTs
- Mobilizing RVTs- what does this even mean?
- The gap for RVTs: working directly with clients
- People doing more of the work they want to = retention
- The legalities of RVTs running appointments depending on jurisdiction
- How can RVTS bring create connected dialogue with clinic owners, and how can clinic owners communicate well in return
- What’s causing turnover and retention challenges
- Suggested next steps we can take as a profession
- Becky’s Impact Round – Version 2.0!
Thank you to Becky for joining us on the show, and to Stephanie for stepping in to co-host!
You can connect with Becky in the following places:
And to connect with Stephanie you can find her on social media:
We’re online! Check out our website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info on the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project.
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please follow / subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to [email protected]. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM