If there’s one thing that’s for certain, it’s that things change!
In this week’s episode, Dr. Jonathan Leicht and Dr. Michael Bugg share practical frameworks and strategies, along with some current real-life situations, for how to manage change.
Topics covered include:
- What prompts change?
- Change out of desperation vs change from inspiration
- Minimizing lag time between decision making and action
- Reviewing the game tape to see what’s working (or what’s not)
- It’s normal for change to feel uncomfortable
- Not making a decision is also a decision
- How do you roll out change (personal example from Dr. Leicht)
- Evaluating the results of change
- Always be evolution
We’re online! Check out our website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info about the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project.
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to [email protected].
Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!