We’re in a season of transition here at the Veterinary Project, as Dr. Jonathan Leicht and Dr. Michael Bugg share the moving pieces in today’s episode.
With plenty of activity on the business front, along with family vacations planned for the summer, our team is shifting gears and buckling down for a summer of push combined with quality time with our families.
We wanted to share with you some of the things we’ve learned in making this transition, including:
- Business ventures in the vet med and real estate investing spaces
- Why we’re taking a hiatus until September
- The four seasons of life and how it relates to current business ventures
- Jonny’s removal of Instagram and how it positively impacted his life (and use of time)
- Summer plans, Summer fun, and what’s coming next Fall
Wishing you and your loved ones an amazing summer – we look forward to more conversations, interviews, and great guests in Fall 2023!
Check out our website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info about the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project, or follow us on Instagram @theveterinaryproject.
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can be sent to our Instagram, @theveterinaryproject.
Thank you for listening!