Jamie Gruber is a former insurance executive who quit his high paying job to pursue his purpose of motivating and inspiring others to live their best lives.
A native New Yorker and Bostonian who now resides in Michigan, Jamie has become a real estate investor, podcast host, creator of the Emerge goal setting course and leader of the Ascend mastermind.
A high energy conversation that covers personal development, career progression, overcoming fears, developing awareness, and keeping momentum, Jamie brings the punch to kick off another year of the Veterinary Project Podcast in 2022!
Topics discussed include:
- Living the American Dream…but being internally miserable
- Ego vs. authentic self
- “It was not fear of failure, it was fear of judgment”
- Giving yourself time to think
- Do you. Be you. Judgment will be there, just be aware of it
- The power of “solo weekends”
- Daily practices to keep taking action
- Slow down to speed up by doing a weekly plan on Sunday
- Accountability and proximity for transformation
- Investing in YOU first
- Finding a community for growth, and avoiding those who don’t support you
- Building relationships with the coolest people in the world
- Jamie’s Impact Round!
Want to connect with Jamie directly or follow the journey? Find him on Instagram at:
We’re online! Check out our website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info on the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project.
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to email@example.com. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM