How can we become better decision makers?
In this week’s episode, Co-Hosts Dr. Michael Bugg and Dr. Jonathan Leicht discuss the skill of decision making. Both personally and professionally, we are required to make decisions in all sorts of situations. This tactical conversation amongst our co-hosts covers:
- Is decision making a learned skill or something you’re born with?
- What is decision fatigue and what are the symptoms of it?
- Combatting decision fatigue
- How to handle indecision
- Delegating decisions
- Dr. Bugg’s “scalpel blade analogy” for decision making
- Additional resources to for improving your decision making skills
We’re now online! Check out our new website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info about the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project!
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to [email protected]. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM