Debt is one of the scariest 4-letter words in the English dictionary . . .
. . . or is it?
Depends on what you use it for and how you perceive it that determines whether you think it’s scary or as something that can be utilized.
DISCLAIMER: This episode is for education and entertainment purposes only. The information contained in this episode is based on personal experiences and opinions of the hosts and in no means represents professional advice.
In this conversation on the ever-important subject of financial literacy, our co-hosts share seem invaluable knowledge and experience when it comes to the REAL world of debt. Topics and talking points include:
- Defining “good debt” and “bad debt”
- One of the biggest advantages of being a veterinary professional: access to credit
- How to determine a good debt versus a bad one
- Using debt as a tool to propel your financial future forward
- Using debt to create opportunities to grow and invest
- Shifting perspective on how to view debt
- How to position yourself to take advantage of current monetary policy conditions
Was this episode helpful for you? We’d love to know – please feel free to drop a comment or send us an e-mail to the[email protected] to let us know your thoughts.
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to [email protected]. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM