Following up on the previous couple weeks of conversations surrounding entrepreneurship with our co-hosts, as well as repeat guest Dr. Gary Marshall, Mike and Jonny toe the line between execution and getting things done at the expense of feeling exhausted.
Topics covered in this wide-ranging follow-up conversation include:
- Developing clinic culture, including healthy boundaries balanced with professional expectations
- Work life balance: real or not real?
- Tips for ensuring rest and recovery time
- Creating awareness around rest and recovery routines
- Rest and recovery routines: what’s working and what’s not for Mike and Jonny
- The vets set a wager…
We’re online! Check out our website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info about the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project.
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to [email protected]. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!