Dr. Michael Bugg is running solo this week with Dr. Jonathan Leicht on vacation, so he decided to take to the mic to drop some fire on 3 key topics that were worthy of illumination!
What topics might you ask? Well, here’s the high-level notes:
DISCLAIMER: Investment and financial topics shared in this episode are not to be taken as financial or investing advice and are solely the opinions of the hosts of the show. Please consult your professional financial or investment planner for advice related to these subjects.
- Dropping the ball (temporarily) by design
- Casting a vote (in the right direction)
- Prioritize your time this holiday season
- Get a handle on how you behave at the extremes (of economic markets)
- Thoughts on today’s investment world including stocks, crypto currencies, and real estate investing
- Exercise extreme due diligence
- There will be excellent opportunities
- Leverage works both ways – be mindful of the cost of borrowing
We’re online! Check out our website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info about the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project.
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to [email protected].
Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!