Back again for another round with Dr. Tannetje Crocker and this time she has big news to share….She’s become a veterinary clinic owner!!!
In this episode we hear all about:
- How the opportunity to purchase a clinic arose
- Why she made the decision to move forward into clinic ownership
- Details of the deal and the clinic
- What the due diligence of buying the clinic looked like
- The freedom to take her ideas and run with them
- Buying a veterinary clinic WITHOUT being the lead vet!
- Making leadership decisions with the long-term vision in mind
- Day-to-day priorities for the first year of ownership
- Community support
- Final thoughts
Thank you to Tannetje for taking the time to visit us again on the show, and congratulations on the great news!
If you’d like to connect with Dr. Crocker, you find her online at:
On Instagram and TikTok @dr.tannetje.crocker
We’re now online! Check out our new website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info about the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project.
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to [email protected]. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM