Coming off a trip to the Veterinary Innovation Summit in Portland, Oregon, Dr. Jonathan Leicht discusses his experience, insights, and key takeaways around the future of veterinary medicine.
With Dr. Bugg leading the chat, Dr. Leicht shares:
- Connecting with previous podcast guests in person
- Reviewing the “gold standard” of veterinary medicine
- Why the vet-centric model is no longer possible
- The statistics for what consumers and spending on veterinary care
- The concerning statistics behind professionals in the industry
- What options do we have to make things better?
- Increased utilization of veterinary techs
- Telehealth opportunities
- “Adapt or die!”
- Who in the veterinary industry is TRULY self-aware
We’re online! Check out our website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info about the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project.
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!