Adam Greenbaum is the CEO and founder of WhiskerCloud, a motivational speaker, and award-winning digital marketer with experience ranging from a boutique advertising agency to a national travel agency and everything in between.
Most digital marketers pride themselves on specializing in one particular aspect of marketing – social media, web design, analytics, email marketing, search engine marketing – Adam has worked tirelessly to master it all.
When he’s not working, he spends his time with his wife, Elizabeth, two Boston Terriers, Sophie and Baxter, and cat, Nala.
In this unique conversation around digital marketing specific to the veterinary space, Adam shares:
- How he got into the veterinary medicine industry
- The challenges of keeping up with the incredible growth of WhiskerCloud since COVID started
- The power of a quality digital presence for veterinarians
- Maximizing automation to maximize return on time
- Adam’s relentless pursuit of business success as an owner of a company
- Navigating difficult conversations
- Notating everything to avoid mistakes and misinformation
- The future of WhiskerCloud
- Adam’s Impact Round!
If you’re interested in learning more about Adam and WhiskerCloud, check them out online at:
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to [email protected]. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM