It’s Round 2 with a previous guest of the show: Dr. Tannetje Crocker!
Dr. Crocker is a 2009 graduate from the Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine.
Upon graduation, she completed an equine focused internship in Southern California., then she worked as a solo equine ambulatory practitioner for three years before transitioning to small animal medicine.
In our first conversation, which aired backed in November 2020, Dr. Crocker was practicing in Grapevine, Texas at Northwest Animal Hospital and the Animal Emergency Hospital of North Texas. Since that conversation much has changed as she shares in this update chat with Dr. Leicht and Dr. Bugg.
- Transitioning from small animal practice & relief ER to starting a new position with VEG – Veterinary Emergency Group
- Aligning passion with profession in her new role
- Why levelling up requires making major changes
- The VEG culture
- Personal updates including real estate renovations, building a custom home, and moving 3 times in 10 months
- Hitting the work wall of exhaustion and making healthy changes to improve
Thank you to Tannetje for taking the time to visit us again on the show.
If you’d like to connect with Dr. Crocker, you find her online at:
And on Instagram @dr.tannetje.crocker
We’re now online! Check out our new website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info about the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project.
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send an email to [email protected] and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to [email protected]. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM