Andrea Matrangolo is a Talent and Brand leader who loves all things related to talent management, employer brand, and of course, animals!
Over the last 10 years, Andrea has worked with teams—primarily in Oil and Gas– to help them attract and retain the best talent, streamline talent processes, and showcase the importance of employer brand. Andrea lives in Calgary, AB with her husband, son, and her rambunctious springer spaniel. When she isn’t chasing around her toddler, you’ll likely find her outdoors or baking up a storm.
As Director of Brand and Talent with Mosaic Veterinary Partners, Andrea brings her wealth of experience to the show this week to help other veterinary clinics attract and retain top talent for their operations.
Topics covered include:
- Andrea’s career journey and transitioning to the veterinary industry
- Why you must stand out in the eyes of candidates!
- What is EVP – Employee/Employer Value Proposition
- Employer Brand: the perception of what it’s like to work at your company
- How to build an EVP
- Your Employer Brand works as a filter
- Is this something you do internally or hire someone to do?
- Nuances of the candidate experience
- Building the “story” of a brand (and why story matters)
- Live, don’t launch, your EVP
- Andrea’s Impact Round!
Thank you to Andrea for joining us on the show. The best place to reach here is via LinkedIn at:
We’re online! Check out our website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info about the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project.
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to email@example.com.
Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!