As is the case in the veterinary world, a guest that we had lined up had to cancel last-minute…so like Jerry and George before them, Jonny and Mike lock in to a show about nothing!
We’ve got some fun topics on the docket in this episode of randomness including:
- NHL hockey playoffs
- Vehicle purchases with no car inventory
- Mike’s in the best shape of his life!
- Craft non-alcoholic beers
- Insights from the Podcast’s analytics
- Dr. Bugg calling out Dr. Leicht!
- Studying the 1500s, Magellan’s Strait, and fighting for spices
- James Nestor and the importance of breathing
- Hiring yard maintenance to spend more time with family
We’re online! Check out our website at theveterinaryproject.com for more info on the show, our hosts, and all things Veterinary Project.
If you liked the show and want to stay in the know, please follow / subscribe to the podcast on the listening platform of your choosing.
Want to join our community of like-minded Veterinary Professionals? Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll get you connected to our private Veterinary Project Facebook group.
Any questions, comments, feedback, or requests for guests can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for listening and we look forward to seeing you next Wednesday for another episode of The Veterinary Project Podcast!
– Jonathan Leicht, DVM and Michael Bugg, DVM